Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday, November 1, 2009

It has been a great weekend. It started on Thursday. This was our 1yr dating anniversary. Scott and I met up after work at the same restaurant as we did last year. I saw his car drive up and then he texted that he was here and just like last year I replied so let's go in and get the date started. We sat near the same table and we exchanged cards and had a nice talk. We both made room in our calorie budget. Scott had some items to return to the library so we went there and I continued to enjoy being together. We checked out some music and movies and since he has a cold, we hugged and I kissed his check area about 7 times. The next day after work we headed to Madison to have dinner and see a movie. We found this Chinese place on a drive last year and its become "our" place. We skipped eating lunch but I knew eating here went over out calories for the day. We saw the movie Paranormal Activity in a packed theater on Halloween eve. We then headed to 1/2 price books which has become another favorite place. We searched shelves of $1, $2 & $3 CD's and clearance movies. I found 4 CD's and 1 movie and he found several more. We left there and started back home but I missed the freeway entrance and since we had a GPS systems we decided to take another way home. He still had his cold so we hugged and I kissed his check area about 7 more times. Now is was Saturday so I was able slept in. I ate a banana and cereal for breakfast about 11:30. Later on I was meeting up with Scott and then over to his sister's house to go trick or treating at 5pm. Most of the adults dressed up as well. The group took pictures and enjoyed just being together and I will look forward to doing the same next year. Then Scott and I could have went to see 3 different bands but all were at least 45 minutes out of town so we decided to go to a bar where his niece works. We had a couple of drink and because of his cold we left so he could get home and rest up. Today is Sunday and with the extra hour of sleep I woke up at 10:30, I had cereal and a few peanuts. Today is also the day that Favre returns to Lambeau Field to play against his former team. It is 30 minutes to game time as I finish this blog. GO PACK GO and I wish Favre has a great game too. He deserves to have another superbowl ring!!!

1 comment: