Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday, January 27

MUST GO TO BED BY 11PM. MUST GO TO BED BY 11PM. MUST GO TO BED BY 11PM.


It amazes me that I get to work on time. The morning was going good except that my chair broke and won't stay at the height I set it at. I have to realize it broke due to my weight. I am now sitting in a steel folding chair. When you are use to sliding around on wheels not be able to does make it more difficult to do my work. I ate a cold chicken burrito from the vending machine. I thought I had a Lean Cuisine in the freezer at work but I was wrong. I also ate my orange and Nutri Grain bar. I noticed I felt a little light-headed/dizzy so I better check my blood sugar level. It's high (damn). Now I realize why I feel this way today. I didn't let the afternoon busyness get to me even though a co-worker was venting that she is getting call after call after call. After I got home, I didn't get active. I fell into the habit of grabbing a diet soda and sitting on the couch to watch recorded programs. My dinner was rib meat, 3 spoonfuls of potatoes and vegetables and a snack of honey nut chex mix. I am my own worst enemy. I don't push myself. I take the easy road. I need help.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment