Monday, July 20, 2009

I will eat 1500 calories

Monday morning started a bit rocky. I slept a little later than I should but I was able to make it to work on time. I had plans to workout after work and I wanted to bring my ipod but without the time I left without it. I had time to bring my normal breakfast and lunch to work. I had a banana, oatmeal and water and a mid morning fiberone bar and a Lean Cuisine entree for lunch. The total calories is 565 which meant I had 935 left for any snacks and dinner. Around 2:30, I got a craving for food. I tried to ignore it and just drink water. It worked for a short time. I gave in and went to the lunchroom and got a sweet & salty snack of seeds, raisins, peanuts and m&m's which was 140 calories so now I was at 795 left for dinner. After work I went to workout and I did the elliptical for 5 minutes and then the stationery bike for 30 minutes. I worked off 150 calories (or what I like to say, I worked off the snack). I then went onto my TOPS meeting. I weighed in 1.4 pounds less then last week. I told one person there that I was re-dedicated to losing weight and sticking to 1500 calories. She was happy for me

Then I came home and my old habits are surfacing. I grab a typical dinner. Shortly after, I remembered a pack of sunflower seeds that I bought the day before and brought the whole bag to the living room and watched the DVR of my soap. I have eaten over half the bag and am struggling with not eating the rest. Maybe I should just go to bed. But that would not be the untimate answer.

I have to change my lifestyle.
I have to change my habits.
I have to love myself.
I have to do it this time.

1 comment:

  1. Great first day of the rest of your life. Proud of you hon!

    ReplyDelete