Saturday, August 1, 2009

Friday started rough. I had a cheese danish, a whopping 470 calories. We were short handed in my department and I have switchboard duty on Fridays (give the receptionist her breaks and lunch). For lunch I had a salad. It had cheese and ham so not sure how many calories but guessing 400. I was worried that the afternoon was going to be bad but it didn't turn out so bad.

I was going dog sitting/fishing this weekend at our "hideaway". Before I left home, I grabbed a chicken breast and 2 turkey dogs. I am guessing this was 500 calories. I was almost at my 1500 calories for the day. I got packed up and headed out to meet Scott. We talked about going to Walmart to get a few items but ended up at this dollar store and grabbed fiber one bars and pretzels. We munched on the pretzles with some salsa while watching a movie. I am guessing this was 350 calories for a total of 1730.

I woke up today and didn't eat anything until 11:30, ate a fiber one bar and water. A small 140 calories. I watched a movie and enjoyed being lazy. We left for fishing around 2:00 and I was very hungry by then. We both were saving calories for the spaghetti dinner Scott's father was cooking. We started with a salad. The dinner was very tasty and I felt full. I am guessing it was 1000 calories. We didn't go fishing because it was too windy.

A local bar was having a Gilbert Brown fundraiser for cancer. William Henderson was also there. Both signed autographs and there for pictures for $10 each. They played a Deal or No Deal / auction and Scott made a bid of $100 and got a jersey signed by Santana Dotson and another sweatshirt signed by Henderson. We also got their signatures. It was a very nice time. We came back to the hideaway and I had a yogurt while writing the blog which is 90 calories. The total was 1230 and I don't feel like snacking, Yay.

This is a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Good for you for keeping the calories under control today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you girlfriend!! Miss your posts!! Hope you're having a fabulous week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are on the right track and keeping your calories in check - good for you!!That CLICK moment will come...just don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job at keeping on track! Im proud of you for keeping control and keeping positive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude....are you ever coming back????!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete